Course Name: Diploma in Cosmetic Gynaecology (Non-Surgical)
Date: 01-03 December 2023 at ICCG Campus at Elle Sante Hyderabad Centre, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Duration: 3 days Diploma Certificate Course in Cosmetic Gynaecology with Diploma issued by Indian College of Cosmetic Gynaecology
Diploma accredited by: European College of Cosmetic Gynaecology, American College of Cosmetic Gynaecology, London College of Cosmetic Gynaecology, The Society of Cosmetic Gynaecology, Urogynaecology & Pelvic Health Association of India, Indian Institute of Reconstructive & Cosmetic Gynaecology.
Speciality: For Gynaecologists,Dermatologists, Aesthetic Physicians, Plastic Surgeons, Urologists, General practitioners providing women’s healthcare
Course Director and Chief Trainer: Dr Navneet Magon Dean, Indian College of Cosmetic Gynaecology; Founder Head, Division of Reconstructive & Cosmetic Gynaecology, AIIMS, Rishikesh; Founder Program Director & Thesis Guide: M.Ch. Cosmetic Gynaecology, AIIMS, Rishikesh.
Course Fee: INR1,50,000(inclusive of all applicable taxes) (Including Tea/Coffee/Cookies, Lunch on all three days, ICCG Scrubs for use and all disposables).
ONLY LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE – First Come, First Serve
Location: Elle Sante Hyderabad Centre, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
Admission: CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS COURSE (For any Course Related Query Please Call ICCG Office at +91-8954422222 or Contact us on WhatsApp at +91-8954422222)
Bank Details for RTGS/NEFT/Bank Transfer
|Name of Bank||Name of Account||Account Number|
|HDFC Bank Limited||Indian College of Cosmetic Gynaecology||59200219210383|
|Type of Account||IFSC Code||Swift code|
ICCG Diploma in Cosmetic Gynaecology is best training in Cosmetic Gynaecology, which helps you in learning non-surgical Cosmetic Gynaecology in the most comprehensive manner. It is a premium program with additional benefit of complete hands-on training available exclusively atthe world’s best equipped Cosmetic Gynaecology centre, Elle Sante Centre located at Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. Elle Sante Centres are the clinical partners of Indian College of Cosmetic Gynaecology and are the only centres approved by all three: Indian College of Cosmetic Gynaecology, European College of Cosmetic Gynaecology & American College of Cosmetic Gynaecology for training in Cosmetic Gynaecology. The trainee candidate shall have first-hand experience of various kinds of laser machines, radiofrequency machines, plasma machines, magneto-therapy machines, FMS, HIFEM machines, temperature regulated centrifuges used for PRP preparations and get the most updated information on use of Fats, Fillers, Threads, Peels and other devices used in Non-Surgical Cosmetic Gynaecology.
The course shall cover all minimally invasive &non-surgical aspects of Cosmetic Gynaecology with exposure in procedure rooms and theatres on live real patients and complete hands-on experience of all non-surgical cosmetic gynaecology procedures on real patients and human simulation mannequins available exclusively with ICCG.
PROGRAM: THREE DAYS
DIPLOMA COURSE IN COSMETIC GYNAECOLOGY (NON-SURGICAL)
Course Director & Faculty: Dr Navneet Magon, India
|1000 hrs onwards||Registration& Scrub Suits distribution|
|1100-1130hrs||Intake assessment (Pre- Course)|
|1130-1300hrs||Introduction to Cosmetic Gynaecology (History, Need & Evolution)|
|1300-1330hrs||What to expect from this course?|
|1330-1430hrs||Working Lunch & Open House with Professor Navneet Magon|
|1430-1500hrs||Patient selection for Cosmetic Gynaecology procedures|
|1500-1530hrs||Setting up a Cosmetic Gynaecology Practice|
|1530-1630hrs||Marketing, Website & Social Media|
|1630-1645hrs||Coffee Break & Open House Discussions|
|1645-1715hrs||Laser Physics& Laser – Tissue Interaction|
|1715-1745hrs||Plasma Physics & Plasma – Tissue Interaction|
|1745-1815hrs||Principles of Radiofrequency, EMS & Electromagnetics|
|1815-1840hrs||Lasers – Various types of Ablative & Non-ablative Lasers: Which, When and How?|
|1840-1905hrs||Radiofrequency – Monopolar / Bi-polar / Multi-polar / TTCRF: Which, When and How?|
|1905-1915hrs||Vaginal MNRF & Vaginal EMS: Current Scenario|
|1915-1930hrs||Vaginal Plasma Energy: How & When?|
|1930-2000hrs||Magnetotherapy: HIFEM & FMS: Chairs or Stools & Back or Bums : Which, When and How?|
|2000-2030hrs||Open House Discussions with Professor Navneet Magon|
|0900-1000hrs||Patient Safety, Comparative Efficacy, ROI, Portability, Accessibility, Affordability, Patient Acceptance, Patient Tolerance & Sustainability of Various EBDs|
|1000-1030hrs||Non-Surgical management of SUI – EBD, HIFEM & other modalities – Patient selection & treatment|
|1030-1045hrs||Vaginal & Labial Threads: Do they have a place in Current Scenario?|
|1045-1100hrs||HA & Other Vulvo-Vaginal Fillers & Injections: Current role in CosGyn|
|1100-1115hrs||Non-surgical Labial Augmentation & Mons Augmentation|
|1115-1130hrs||Vulvovaginal Rejuvenation: Combination of Treatments|
|1145-1215hrs||Laser Machines: Live Demonstration & Hands-on|
|1215-1245hrs||Radiofrequency Machines: Live Demonstration & Hands-on|
|1245-1310 hrs||Magneto-therapy, HIFEM, FMS: Live Demonstration & Hands-on|
|1310-1330 hrs||Portable Plasma Energy Machine: Live Demonstration & Hands-on|
|1330-1430hrs||Working Lunch & Open House with Professor Navneet Magon: [Discussions on how not to get influenced by Industry in deciding your equipment & driven only by good science]|
|1530-1600hrs||Supervised Hands On|
|1600-1630hrs||Supervised Hands On|
|1730-1800hrs||Supervised Hands On|
|1800-1830hrs||Supervised Hands On|
|1830-1900hrs||Discussions on Hands-on procedures performed|
|0900-1000hrs||Regenerative Gynaecology – PRP: Types of PRP, Preparation of PRP, Role of PRP|
|1000-1030hrs||The Shots (O-Shot, V-Shot, F-Shot, G-Shot)|
|1030-1130hrs||Signature Kamasutra Shot|
|1100-1130hrs||Coffee Break & Discussions with Professor Navneet Magon on [Discussions on how to decide on “must-have” and “good-to-have” and prioritising your requirements]|
|1200-1230hrs||Supervised Hands On|
|1230-1300hrs||Supervised Hands On|
|1300-1330hrs||Post Course Assessment|
|1330-1430hrs||Working Lunch & Open House with Dr Navneet Magon|
|1430-1530hrs||Introduction to Surgical Cosmetic Gynaecology|
|1530-1630hrs||Intimate Area Lightening, Brightening & Whitening|
|1630-1700hrs||How to integrate Cosmetic Gynaecology practice into your existing practice in the most cost efficient manner|
|1700-1800 hrs||Graduation Ceremony & Distribution of certificates|
|NOTE||CANDIDATES TO LEAVE THE CENTRE ONLY AFTER 6 P.M.|
The training faculty of Cosmetic Gynaecology Diploma of Indian College of Cosmetic Gynaecology at Elle Sante Centres is the only university accredited teaching and training faculty in Cosmetic Gynaecology globally, and the Cosmetic Gynaecology courses of ICCG are endorsed by various international organizations including European College of Cosmetic Gynaecology, American College of Cosmetic Gynaecology, London College of Cosmetic Gynaecology, The Society of Cosmetic Gynaecology and Urogynaecology and Pelvic Health Association of India.
Small class sizes favour a variety of teaching methods other than group didactics, such as small group sessions, clinical case discussions, simulations and hands-on patient experience. ICCG is the only institute in the World which gives free exposure of even a Urogynaecology training during this three days course. This is the only course where the candidate has the unique additional advantage to learn the non-surgical urogynaecology procedures also and be trained to manage Female Urinary Incontinence from none other than Dr Navneet Magon himself who is a world renowned Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynaecologist. This Unique course is an important postgraduate opportunity for Gynaecologists, Dermatologists, Aesthetic Physicians, Urologists and Plastic Surgeons to be trained in all non-surgical aspects of Cosmetic Gynaecology and its underpinning technologies in depth from the only University accredited teaching & training faculty of Cosmetic Gynaecology in the world. The candidate shall learn the Vaginal Rejuvenation from the legendry Professor Navneet Magon himself, the founder of subspeciality of Cosmetic Gynaecology in the University teaching system globally. Candidate shall be exposed to more than dozen types of non-surgical procedures by Professor Navneet Magon & his team which shall help you to decide that which technique best suits your patient to deliver her the desired results. All non-surgical Cosmetic procedures inside as well as outside the vagina shall be taught. Regenerative Gynaecology including the ideal method of PRP preparation & injection shall be taught. Professor Navneet Magon shall be teaching you his Signature KS Shot (Kamasutra Shot) and O-Shot, V-Shot, G-Shot – all shall be deliberated upon. Candidate shall learn about Energy based devices – including various types of lasers, plasma, radiofrequency devices, vaginal micro-needling, FMS, HIFEM, Magneto-therapy, EMS and learn that what is the safest to use and what must be avoided. It is important to learn the differences from the Master Cosmetic Gynaecologist based on firm scientific principles and university experience so that you are not misguided to buy a device which doesn’t benefit your patients and your practice. This course shall equip you with that knowledge.
This 3 days Hands-on Cosmetic Gynaecology diploma course is a must for anyone who wishes to pursue his/her career in the field of Cosmetic Gynaecology in any part of the world. Thus colleagues from the disciplines of Gynaecology, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Urology & Aesthetic Medicine will stand to gain immensely from this program. Cosmetic Gynaecology training courses takes into account a broad range of students. There is the young resident who grew up in the video age and who possesses an ability to easily assimilate the cosmetic and sexual needs of a woman, but at the other end of the spectrum is the established doctor or even a Professor with years of clinical experience who may have difficulties at first adapting to the idea of such essential needs.
Professor Navneet Magon is a globally renowned Reconstructive and Cosmetic Gynaecologist, the one and only one responsible for official establishment of Cosmetic Gynaecology as a sub-speciality for the first time globally in any medical University. Professor (Dr) Navneet Magon had been the Founder Head of Division of Reconstructive & Cosmetic Gynaecology since Jan 2019 at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Rishikesh, an Institute of National Importance in India. Chairman & Founder President of the Urogynaecology and Pelvic Health Association of India (UPHAI) as well as Chairman & Founder President of The Society of Cosmetic Gynaecology (TSCG), which has members and branches across Asia, Americas, Europe and Africa, Professor (Dr) Navneet Magon also serves as the Vice-President of American College of Cosmetic Gynaecology (ACCG) and is on the Board of European College of Cosmetic Gynaecology (ECCG) and London College of Cosmetic Gynaecology (ACCG).
Before joining the civil life, Professor Magon served the Indian Air Force for more than 16 years and served as a Specialist Gynaecologist and Associate Professor in Gynaecology at Army College of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, the national capital of India. An ace endoscopic surgeon, he was one of the very first Gynaecologist from India to be certified as a Robotic Surgeon by Intuitive Inc. Driven by his passion to establish Cosmetic Gynaecology, which he was the first to start practicing in Indian Armed Forces, he took premature voluntary retirement from IAF and entered private practice. As a Reconstructive and Cosmetic Female Pelvic Surgeon in very high demand, he was operating across various important cities of India including the national capital city of New Delhi, where he was a Senior Consultant in the top Gynaecology Centres of Fortis and Apollo groups, the major health-care chains in India and also at Rosewalk – The Luxury Hospital. He conceptualised and established Elle-Sante: Centre for Reconstructive & Cosmetic Gynaecology, for which he serves as a Founder & Chief Surgeon& which is presently the world’s largest chain of Reconstructive & Cosmetic Gynaecology Centres.He frequently travels across all continents as an invited speaker, teacher and trainer for Cosmetic Gynaecology, Reconstructive Gynaecology and Urogynaecology. He promotes the non-deceptive practice of Cosmetic Gynaecology and is making very significant scientific clinical contributions to this field. Widely published with over 100 scientific publications in indexed journals, Professor (Dr) Magon is now developing The International Journal of Reconstructive and Cosmetic Gynaecology, published by Wolters Kluwer as the Editor-in-Chief. He is also the vision and force behind RECOGYN, The World Congress of Reconstructive & Cosmetic Gynaecology, and serves as the Congress President and Scientific Director for the same.
The biggest contribution of Dr. Navneet Magon is to establish and head the world’s first dedicated Division of Reconstructive & Cosmetic-Plastic Gynaecology in any university medical school; at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh, India. But he didn’t stop at that. He conceptualized and established the world’s first ever post-doctoral three-year residency fellowship program in Cosmetic Gynaecology, M.Ch. in Cosmetic Gynaecology and serves as the Thesis Guide and Program Director for the same.
As a forceful voice for women’s health and their reproductive and sexual rights, Professor (Dr) Magon also has made significant contributions to the social causes in the field. He launched the Stree Vardaan Initiative to focus on unspoken problems of women, joining hands with many social organisations. Stree Vardaan Initiative has got three main pillars. The first pillar is Female Stress Urinary Incontinence, the second pillar Reconstructive Surgery for victims of Female Genital Mutilation and third pillar of Stree Vardaan Initiative is management of Vaginal Laxity. This unique initiative initiated by Pr. Navneet Magon is working in these three directions so as to give voice to millions of women suffering from these three conditions and offer them a solution in form of free or highly subsidised & affordable treatment. Stree Vardaan Initiative has two tag lines: first ‘ChuppiTodo, Stritv se nata jodo’ and second ‘Awaaz Se UpchaarTak’; both of them being self-explanatory about the mission of the Initiative.
With his unmatched professional expertise, highest surgical skills, vast administrative experience and excellent leadership qualities, Professor Navneet Magon is giving the right leadership and direction to Indian College of Cosmetic Gynaecology as its Honorary Dean and steering ICCG to become global leader in teaching and training of Cosmetic Gynaecology, as well as establishing Elle Sante it as the Centre of Excellence in Reconstructive and Cosmetic Gynaecology. Dr Navneet Magon also serves as Director & CEO of Indian Institute of Reconstructive & Cosmetic Gynaecology.
Rules & Regulations:
- 100% course fees with GST has to be paid online at time of registration for the currently open course.
- Registration fees for the course, once paid, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- For any reason if a candidate finds a reason which shall make it impossible for him/her to attend the course after registering for the course, he/she can apply for transfer of his/her registration into a future course of same name & type (e.g. from Diploma Course to Diploma Course only and from Masters Course to Masters Course only) by paying an additional 20% (plus GST) of the total fees of the new course, on or before 30 days of the commencement of the course for which he/she had initially registered. No request for transfer of registration to a future course shall be entertained when less then 30 days are left to commencement of the course for which a candidate has registered. No request for shift from one Course type to another Course type shall be entertained. It needs a fresh registration.
- No request for refund of the course fees shall be entertained on any grounds.
- Legal disputes if any shall be subject to jurisdiction only in the local area of registration of Indian College of Cosmetic Gynaecology.
- Please apply for any of ICCG course after thoroughly reading the terms and conditions, rules and regulations given on the website. Once a candidate registers for a course and pays the fees, it implies that he/she has read all the terms and conditions & rules and regulations, and agreed to all of them completely. No queries or questions on any terms and conditions shall be entertained at any stage after enrollment of the course.
Terms & Conditions:
- All candidates are expected to reach in time daily for the course. Travel arrangements remain individual responsibility of the candidate.
- All candidates are expected to maintain civilized behavior and discipline during the course duration. Any unlawful activity or any activity detrimental to image and reputation of ICCG and / or medical profession shall entail expulsion of the candidate from the course and in such disciplinary case, no certificate of completion shall be issued and no fees shall be refunded.
- The surgical / non-surgical cases shall be subject to availability of cases.
- Working lunch shall be provided on all days, tea/coffee shall be provided during all coffee breaks. Candidates shall be responsible for their own lodging, boarding and travel arrangements.
- All declared faculties for the course have confirmed their attendance. But because of any unavoidable/ unforeseen reason, ICCG reserves the right to drop / change any of the declared faculty members. The decision of Dean of ICCG in this case shall be final and binding.
- In case of unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances, the venue and/or the dates of any course may be changed at discretion of Dean of ICCG, in case of any reasons, which in the understanding of Dean of the College, makes it unviable to conduct the course on the announced dates and venue. In that case, all candidates registered for the course shall be informed well in time, at least 3 days before the commencement of the course, and all of them shall be shifted to a future course, without any additional charge or fees. The decision of Dean in this case shall be final and binding.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- No refund/cancellation for the fees amount by any candidate will not be entertained.
- Once the fees for a course is received no request for cancellation entertained. For see details in Rules & Regulations.
- Indian College of Cosmetic Gynaecology uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
- For all payments by Credit Cards: A convenience fees equal to 3.5% of the total amount of fees paid by credit card shall be charged extra. For payments using Debit Cards: A convenience fees equal to 1.5 % of the total amount of fees paid by debit card shall be charged extra. For NEFT/RTGS/UPI: No additional charges. You are advised to pay through NEFT / RTGS / UPI only.